What questions would a jury be asked during a Southfield DUI Trial?
These are some questions, which I would ask of a jury during a DUI trial in Southfield.
- Is anyone familiar with the DataMaster machine?
- Does anyone believe that the machine can determine breath alcohol at a time other than the time of the testing?
- Does everyone agree that it has never been illegal to have breath alcohol content in excess of .08 percent at the time of a breath test?
- Does anyone disagree with Michigan law that it is a crime to have blood/breath alcohol content of .08 percent or greater at the time of driving and not at the time of testing?
- If you think that the legislature erred in making it a crime to operate a vehicle with a .08 percent BAC at the time of driving, not at the time of testing, will you promise to follow the law as the court gives it to you?
- Does anyone have the knowledge to take a breath test result at the time of testing and convert it to a result for the time of driving?
- If there is no proof offered by the prosecution of the breath alcohol content of the defendant at the time of the driving, will you assume a value of the defendant’s breath/blood results at the time of driving?