- If you are charged as a repeat offender, were you represented by counsel on your prior cases? Were you given a jail sentence?
- Were any of your prior convictions out of state?
- Do you have any prior driver’s license revocations? How long ago?
- If you refused the police breath, blood, or urine tests, has your license been suspended for refusing previously?
- Are you on probation to another court for drinking and driving? For anything else?
- Was your metal license plate confiscated? Were you given a temporary vehicle registration plate?
Prior DUI Convictions - How will these impact my new drunk driving in Michigan? Common Questions from a Michigan DUI Lawyer
Call Me Today