Rochester Hills Drunk Driving - Common Questions from a DUI Lawyer
- Did the police asked you to take a DataMaster breath test or perhaps a blood test or a urine test?
- Did the police explained the chemical test rights to you?
- Were you told of your right to an independent breath, blood, or urine
test done by a person of your choosing? Did you request such a test?
- Have you ever lost your license in the past for refusing to take a breath test? When?
- Were you been advised of your Miranda rights to remain silent, that anything you say will be used against you, and that you have a right to have an attorney present during questioning?
Click Here to Email Me